Seminars & Workshops
- Recent Trends in English Language and Literature June
- Two Day National level Workshop and Competition
- Seminar and Workshop Reports
- Webinar on “Agricultural Costing” on may 31st ,2021
- BSE CAPITAL MARKET AWARENESS
- International Women’s Day on “Empowerment of Women in the Globalized Era”- A Road Ahead on March 8,2021
- A talk on Union Budget 2021-22 and its implications on 12th February 2021
- Guest lecture on 8th February 2022 Fundamentals of cost accounting, principles and techniques.
- Talk on “The Union Budget 2022-2023” on 11th February 2022.
- Industrial Training programme for developing employability skills for the students on 15th February 2022.
- MSME – Training for communication skills and soft skills certification programmes sponsored under the Ministry of MSME on 15th February 2022.
- Tree plantation programme on 15th February 2022.
- Webinar on Save the Soil programme by ISHA foundation on 18th February 2022.
- Five Day Faculty Development programme on Business Analytics along with the
inauguration of Interactive Digital Display Board was held on 11/05/2022.